Schabziger vegetables in potato-carrot ring
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g floury potatoes
- 300 g carrots
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- grated nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g “Glarner Grüessli
- 50 g cream / cream quark
- 100 g natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 g carrots peeled and finely diced (Brunoise)
- fresh herbs, finely chopped
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes, peel and slice carrots, cook in steam until soft. Turn through the passevite / fleet lotte. Stir the egg yolk and the garlic into the puree. Seasoning. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until semi-stiff and fold in. The puree should be quite dry.
- Fill potato-carrot puree into a piping bag with not too small star nozzle. Pipe 8 rings on the baking paper, then place a second ring on top.
- Place the potato-carrot rings in the center of the oven preheated to 180 °C and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stir “Glarner Grüessli”, cream quark, yogurt and carrot cubes until smooth, season with herbs and salt.
- Arrange baked rings on plates, fill with the “Glarner-Grüessli” mix.
Garnish plate with leaf lettuce.