Fettucine glaronese allʼ Alfredo
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g fettuccine
- 4 dl cream
- 250 g Schabziger butter
- Salt, black pepper from the mill
- 1 Schabzigerstöckli (for sprinkling)
- Spicy for Reinbuttering
- Cook the fettuccine in salted water until al dente.
- Bring the cream and Schabziger butter to the boil in a pan and melt slowly. Season with salt, pepper and a touch of freshly grated nutmeg. Finish with a little butter. Season again to taste.
- Immediately add well strained pasta to the hot sauce and quickly mix together.
- Arrange on hot plates and sprinkle with a little grated Schabziger and pepper from the mill.
Instead of fettucine, the slightly wider tagliatelle are also suitable for this recipe.