Airy gnocchi casserole with Glarner Grüessli
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg potatoes, floury cooking
- 400 g white flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt, pepper
- 2 – 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 dl whole cream, whipped
- 200 g Glarner-Grüessli
- Cook potatoes in their skins in the oven until soft. Peel, turn through the passevite. Sift flour into it, add eggs, season and knead into a dough.
- Sprinkle work surface with cornstarch, form a 2 cm thick roll from the potato mixture, cut into 2 cm long pieces, unroll with a fork.
- Poach in salted water until they rise.
- Mix whipped cream and Glarner-Grüessli in a bowl. Place gnocchi in a greased baking dish. Spread the Grüessli mixture over the gnocchi and bake in a preheated oven at 220 °C for 12 min. baked over.
Instead of homemade gnocchi, you can also use a ready-made product.